Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

TeachingHistory.org

I've been a big fan of  TeachingHistory.org for some time now. It's a great site with plenty of resources for your classroom and own general knowledge. FREE. How could I forget to mention that? They also email you a monthly newsletter which highlights key events for the month. But one really nice thing that TeachingHistory.org has is their FREE Historical Teaching Posters. Last year I obtained their poster for conducting historical research and this year they are offering a FREE poster on the Civil War. I urge you all to take a look at the site and sign-up.  
One last thing I'd like to mention is Richard Byrne and his Free Technology for Teachers Blog! Bookmark it if you haven't done so already and be sure to check out his post about the Historical Posters. Free Technology for Teachers is an AWESOME blog, filled with tons of resources and info. I love the idea of using the poster, the interactive poster and then having students create their own digital poster using Glogster! What a great a project!

No comments:

Post a Comment